How We Help You Stand Out
No matter what kind of business you’re in, you will have projects that require some kind of multimedia support to make them really stand out from the crowd and accomplish your business goals. To do this, you need a creative agency that can provide you with high-quality services, including everything from video production to 3D animation and corporate photography. If you want the best results possible, there’s only one company to call for all of your multimedia needs: Episode 11 Productions.
How We Are Different
We are a team of multimedia specialists and artists with over 20 years of experience. We produce top quality 3d animation, corporate photography, and video production. Our in-house team can handle any media project you send our way. We guarantee a product that is not only high quality but also delivered on time and within budget. Call today to see why we are one of North Carolina’s most popular video production companies!
With offices in Charlotte, Lenoir, and Fayetteville, we’re not too far away from any company.
What Our Clients Say About Us
Episode 11 did an amazing job with our project. They are a company that has been in business for many years and it shows when it comes to their passion for quality over quantity. They take a lot of pride in their work and always pay attention to detail. I really appreciated how they were so professional, personal, and patient throughout our entire process. We got more than we ever could have asked for from them.~Danielle Ferguson, Relion Batteries
Episode 11 has a team professionals, each skilled in corporate photography, 3d animation and video production. Each person brings something different to our videography skillset—from aerial videography to full service videography—and we pride ourselves on having every skill necessary to produce high-quality results. Our staff is committed to constant training in order to maintain our leading edge, giving us access to new tools and methods for creating exceptional video content for each of our clients.
NC's Premiere Multimedia Production Company
Our mission is to provide superior production value, at a fair and honest price, and with crew members who treat you like a friend-Guaranteed.
Our marketing concepts and ideas are all part of our service to our clients. The results are a well developed, psychologically infused stories which ethically cause people to respond emotionally.
3D ANIMATION GRAPHICS
Using the latest in 3D software and Pixar's rendering engine, gives you 3-D animations, which allows you to showcase products before it comes off the production line.
In addition to providing the highest quality video footage, we also help to keep your costs down by only using the equipment and crew needed for your specific project. You will never see us standing around texting while your'e paying the bill.
Our photographic strengths lie in the product/packaging, corporate, architectural, medical, food, and event photography space. Images, paired with knowledge of human behavior, allow our photographs to tell stories that move the viewer to action.
Business-to-Business Video Solutions
Increased conversion rates • Attach emotion to your brand • create connection
Why Emotional Brand Attachment is the Key to Better Conversions.
What’s the most important factor in choosing to purchase one product over another? Is it price? Quality? Availability? In-store service? While all of these factors play into your final decision, there’s something more emotional at play here — something that can’t be quantified in numbers or sales charts. We’re talking about emotional brand attachment, and we want to provide you with the tools and knowledge you need to harness the power of emotional brand attachment and convert more customers into loyal advocates of your brand or product through the art of video production.
Seven Psychological Techniques to Improve Brand Engagement
According to an infographic by QuickSprout, psychological triggers can drive emotional brand attachment. These are ideal for any company looking to improve brand engagement and promote customer loyalty. If you’re not using these techniques in your own marketing efforts, you may be leaving money on the table. Trigger social proof (best practice: add a testimonial or two): it means that if others like something, we tend to like it too—especially if those other people are similar to us and have more experience with what we’re buying than we do.
- Social proof can be a great tool for any company, and can work in a variety of ways. Social proof comes in two main flavors: The first type is third-party social proof—that’s what we’re talking about here. This kind of social proof shows you how many people have bought something before you or have used it before you. You can see some examples in your shopping cart when buying on Amazon or eBay, on hotel booking sites like Expedia and TripAdvisor, or during checkout at Target or Walmart. It helps reassure us that we’re making a good decision by seeing other people who are just like us take action with a brand before us.
- Marketers aren’t just using these psychological triggers in websites and products. They’re also starting to use them in their marketing and promotional videos. One of these is happiness. We know that people like watching happy things, especially babies or pets—but it turns out that we like watching happy company videos too! If you want your viewers to connect with your brand emotionally, consider using happiness in your videos. Happiness appeals directly to our emotions and inspires trust, since we know that marketers who are genuinely happy about their products must be good at what they do.
- We remember an idea more easily when we encounter it again—especially if we’re looking for it. This phenomenon, known as the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon, can work to your advantage when you want people to remember your brand or product. The best way to do that? Repeated exposure! Keep showing up and keep putting yourself out there in video form—you’ll find that viewers will become more and more familiar with your brand or product. Once they see it, they will be likely have a great first impression which makes them much more likely to buy from you in future—or share what you’re selling with their friends and colleagues on social media.
- As a result, you lose out if you don’t use Episode 11 Productions in your video creation. That’s because we have over 15 years of experience helping companies create videos that connect with their audiences emotionally, and thus drive more sales. We help our clients realize their potential in competitive markets by creating videos that make viewers feel something—whether it be happiness, trust or excitement—and then encouraging them to take action right away (in your case, through a phone call or form submission). Don’t settle for anything less than great brand engagement and conversion when making a video.
- Reveal secrets in your videos to make people believe that they have insider information. With an understanding of how audiences can be encouraged to connect with a brand emotionally, it’s time for us to talk about some ways you can achieve that through video. One of these psychological triggers is what researchers call divergence or informational asymmetry. Basically, it means giving viewers insider information which they think makes them special or smart—but which doesn’t exist anywhere else.
- We all want to feel special and important. After all, we’re only human! This psychological trigger makes it much easier for us to connect with a brand or product when they make us feel like we’re on a special level above others who don’t use it.
- Creating a personal connection with your audience is powerful. We all like being able to feel like we’re important and viewers are much more likely to develop an emotional connection with you, if they know that they can communicate with you. It gives them a sense of belonging and makes them more likely not only buy from you, but also share what they have purchased with others later on.
We Help Our Clients Succeed Through Video Combined With Psychology
When we create a promotional video for one of our clients, we always begin by asking them how they want their audience to feel about them. After all, emotion is really what drives people’s purchasing decisions. It doesn’t matter if you’ve got a top-of-the-line product if it doesn’t resonate with your target market on an emotional level. If people don’t care about your business and/or its products, they’ll never purchase from you.
When Ethics and Trust Counts
Choosing a video production company like Episode 11 Productions can help you create cinematic videos that will engage your audience and encourage them to connect with your brand on an emotional level. By providing a polished look at your business, you provide an opportunity for customers to see how you handle challenges, complete tasks, and operate as a business. This humanizes your brand, making it more relatable and easier for viewers to connect with on an emotional level.
What Happens if You Fail to Emotionally Connect With Your Audience?
If a brand isn’t emotionally connected with its audience, how can it hope to sell them anything? As video marketers, we always try to create the most beautiful work we can. But what is most important is understanding how you can use the right psychological techniques and emotional storytelling strategies in your brand’s message. It is absolutely critical that your brand has a memorable identity. This helps build the essential psychological connection with consumers which makes them more likely to convert.
Your brand needs a consistent identity that resonates with your audience. This can be thought of as an emotional attachment or familiarity. The stronger your emotional brand attachment, the better your video conversion rates will be. So how do you connect emotionally with consumers? Let’s look at how Episode 11 Productions, a cinematic video production company based in Charlotte, uses powerful storytelling to build relationships with their customers and turn viewers into fans and customers who want more from us.
Episode 11 Productions uses a combination of real-life storytelling, natural imagery and emotion provoking music, to create films that tell compelling stories which make their audience feel something. Not only do they create films that people love, but they are also very ethical with their work. In many cases, Episode 11 even uses pre-existing footage in order to reduce or eliminate waste. Their commitment not only makes them an ethical choice for filmmakers who want to give back or stay true to their craft, but it also helps them connect emotionally with viewers who will stick around after experiencing our films.
The Benefits of Using Episode 11 Productions (Cinematic Video Production Company): The production value of your video is going to be one of your main conversion factors.
Perception is Key
Based on our experience, we wanted to discuss a concept called emotional brand attachment and how it can improve conversion. The idea behind emotional brand attachment is fairly simple. People buy from people they know, like, and trust. Of course, there are instances when a prospect will buy from an unknown company simply because they have superior products or services. But that happens much less often than you might think.
As we mentioned, emotional brand attachment plays a crucial role in conversion. For example, let’s say that Prospect A wants to purchase a new TV from Company X. There are several brands on his shortlist including Company X, but Company Z hasn’t been in business for long. Therefore, he doesn’t have much experience with them. However, he does have a lot of experience with Company Y, which has an excellent reputation and history in his area. He decides to buy from Company Y because they can deliver him everything he needs at a lower price than their competitors—and it will also help with future sales because he trusts that company more. That’s emotional brand attachment working its magic.
Meet Your Production Crew
Here's the Backstory
Randy spent several years creating videos for the buyers of every major big-box, grocer, and drug store. Beth’s experience in event planning for fortune 100 companies, cultivated a detailed oriented mindset that would later prove to be instrumental. The two paths of experiences that started so long ago, met while volunteering for Hospice.
Both Randy and Beth teamed up to create end-of-life videos for the patients of Hospice and their families. Randy would shoot the footage and Beth would edit the videos into the family’s final film. The experience created a dedicated, ethical, and passionate team, who launched Episode 11 Studios in 2007, which became Episode 11 Productions 2013.
Beth’s drive for attention to detail assisted her in becoming one of the few award-winning female editors, in a male-dominated industry. Combined with her love of books, Beth can tell a story better than most in the world of video production.
We are NOT your average video production company. Our difference is that we’ve been on major sound stages, shot TV shows, documentaries and feature films. We’ve seen the waste of resources and talent on sets. As stated previously, our production workflow is laser-focused. We remove unnecessary personnel, unused equipment, and frivolous practices used to drive cost higher.
We become ambassadors for those who work with Episode 11 Productions. We consider ourselves an extension of your marketing, and we always put people ahead of anything else.
The most important difference is the mere fact that we’re just more fun to work with.
Combine the training of the US Air Force, 30 years of shooting experience, a lifelong student of Psychology and Human Behavior. Add an avid reader, detail-loving, and a female film editor. The result is Episode 11 Productions.
Throughout this site, you’ll read more about how we incorporate psychology into our productions. We know why every fast-food restaurant uses red in their branding. We know why men in power wear red and blue ties, depending on how they want you to feel about them. Our knowledge of Human Behavior, infused into your project gives you an ultimate edge.
Using Psychology along with an unmatched storyteller gives you a weapon, which is hard to defeat. An avid reader knows how to weave a story and take the viewer on a rollercoaster ride of emotions, leading them to experience good feelings about your brand. You don’t get better than that.