PROMOTIONAL VIDEO CLIPS
Promotional videos are for product what fertilizer is to plants. Kick-start your new product initiatives or corporate event and connect with potential users on a visceral level, through promotional video presentations.
The four “P’s” of Marketing - Product, Price, Place, and Promotion. We can certainly help with the promotion part of this equation. A promotional piece should do just that - promote. Not to be confused with infomercials or commercials, promotional clips give a 10,000-foot view of the product, and help to generate talking points with your potential clients. It’s a perfect tool for those pre-sale touch points. It also helps drive brand awareness and engagement.
Remember that Shamwow guy? He sold a lot of those things by showing the audience how it worked. He was quick, thorough and concise. That’s how a promotional video should engage the audience. A recent study by REELSEO found that 73% of those surveyed, were more likely to buy a product and/or sign up for a service after watching a branded clip explaining the product.
Here are more stats about video production use in the corporate world:
• Emails which include a link to a video leads to upwards of a 300% increase in click-through rates.
• 90% of website users state that viewing a video about a product is helpful in the decision making process.
• 65% of corporate executives visit a vendor's website before giving the green light for purchase.
• 64% of all online shoppers report a more likely inclination to purchase after watching an online video about the product.
• 73% of B2B organizations report positive results, when using video marketing.
• 59% of executives, according to Forbes, would rather watch video than read text. If you aren't sure why, earn more about personality styles here: DISC
• 50% of executives look for more information about a product or service, after watching a video.
• 20%, or more increase in conversion rates, if a video is posted on the homepage of your company website.